প্রশ্নঃ How many parts are there in a private letter?
Friendly or Personal Letters
Personal letters, also known as friendly letters, and social notes normally have five parts.
1. The Heading. This includes the address, line by line, with the last line being the date. Skip a line after the heading. The heading is indented to the middle of the page. If using preaddressed stationery, add just the date.
2. The Greeting. The greeting always ends with a comma. The greeting may be formal, beginning with the word "dear" and using the person's given name or relationship, or it may be informal if appropriate.
Formal: Dear Uncle Jim, Dear Mr. Wilkins,
Informal: Hi Joe, Greetings,
(Occasionally very personal greetings may end with an exclamation point for emphasis.)
3. The body. Also known as the main text. This includes the message you want to write. Normally in a friendly letter, the beginning of paragraphs is indented. If not indented, be sure to skip a space between paragraphs. Skip a line after the greeting and before the close.
4. The complimentary close. This short expression is always a few words on a single line. It ends in a comma. It should be indented to the same column as the heading. Skip one to three spaces (two is usual) for the signature line.
5. The signature line. Type or print your name. The handwritten signature goes above this line and below the close. The signature line and the handwritten signature are indented to the same column as the close. The signature should be written in blue or black ink. If the letter is quite informal, you may omit the signature line as long as you sign the letter.
➡Postscript. If your letter contains a postscript, begin it with P.S. and end it with your initials. Skip a line after the signature line to begin the postscript.
The address of the receiver
The address of the writer
The body of the letter
The signature of the writer
প্রশ্নঃ Which is the most important part of a letter ?
The body. Also known as the main text. This includes the message you want to write. Normally in a friendly letter, the beginning of paragraphs is indented. If not indented, be sure to skip a space between paragraphs. Skip a line after the greeting and before the close.
Mr. Ali was
Mr. Ali is
প্রশ্নঃ কোন বিজোড় স্বাভাবিক সংখ্যার '____' কে ৪ দ্বারা ভাগ করলে প্রতিক্ষেত্র ভাগশেষ ১ হবে?
উদাহরণসরূপ হিসেবে বিজোড় সংখ্যা ৩ ও ৫ ধরি।
৩ এর বর্গ = ৩২ = ৯
৫ এর বর্গ = ৫২ = ২৫
তাহলে, ৯ ও ২৫ কে ৪ দ্বারা ভাগ করলে ভাগফল হয় যথাক্রমে ২ ও ৬, , এবং উভয় ক্ষেত্রে ভাগশেষ ১ থাকে।
সৎ সংঙ্গে স্বর্গবাস
সঙ্গ দেখে লোক চেনা যায়
মানিকে মানিক চেনে
Every Bangladeshi has ought to love his country
Every Bangladeshi ought to love his country
Every Bangladeshi ought to loving his country
Every Bangladeshi ought to love their country
She could Know how to swim
She would know how to swim
She knew how to swim
She did Know how to swim
I am happy to see you
I am happy to meet you
I was happy to seeing you
I am happy to seeing you
প্রশ্নঃ Which one is the correct one?
It is grammatically correct to Say”I'm happy to meet you” or “I am happy to meet you.” It is however however a polite response to an introduction which should be answered only with a smile. Never for example respond with an answer that questions the happiness either party really feels at the introduction.
সে কুকুরের কাছে গেছে
সে কুকুর খুব ভালোবাসে
সে কুকুর পোষে
সে গোল্লায় গেছে
প্রশ্নঃ Karim needs not think of a job . Here 'need' is a--- verb
The main verb is also called the lexical verb or the principal verb. This term refers to the important verb in the sentence, the one that typically shows the action or state of being of the subject. Main verbs can stand alone, or they can be used with a helping verb, also called an auxiliary verb.
প্রশ্নঃ He found parking is difficult . Here parking used as---
Gerunds are words that are formed with verbs but act as nouns. They’re very easy to spot, since every gerund is a verb with ing tacked to its tail. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Like all things grammar, gerunds do take a tiny bit of detective work to spot. The problem here is that present participles also end with the letters ing. Besides being able to spot gerunds, you should be able to tell the difference between a gerund and a present participle.
at the time
It is no good of to talk to him
To talk him is of no good
It's no use talking to him
It's of no use how talking to him
in the TV
Death is preferable to dishonour
Death is preferable than dishonour
Death is preferable than dishonour
Death is more preferable to dishonour
By whom it is painted?
By whom it is painted with?
Who was it painted by ?
With whom was it painted by?
Burning the candle fully
both ends to be demolished
প্রশ্নঃ We should a void "burning the candle at both ends" otherwise it will make us suffer. The underlined portion indicates:
Burn the candle at both ends.
Exhaust someone's energies or resources by leading a hectic life. To engage in an activity, usually work related, from early morning until late at night.
fall in with
fall flat on agree
to be stopped in the beginning
to be cultivated
What is the time in your watch?
What shoe size are you?
What time it is by your watch?
What is the time by your watch?